15 AUGUST 2008
- I have promises to keep -- and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.
- A diplomat is a man who remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
- A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has a better lawyer.
- A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom.
- I had a lover's quarrel with the world.
- I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell his own way.
- In three words I can sum up everthing I've learned about life: it goes on.
- Take care to sell your horse before he dies.
- The best way out is always through.
- Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less travelled.
- We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the secret sits in the middle and knows.